It's a mess but I wouldn't have it any other way!!

Hope you enjoy and come back often!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Blame Game....


Today like any other day Brandon was playing with a toy tractor that I got him that looks like the one my dad has and also came with a trailer that hooks to it. Upon one of my walks to the kitchen to get him a snack I find the tractor on the floor with the trailer detached. I picked it up only to find that its broken. The conversation between myself and my 3 year old went something like this:


Me: oh no you broke your tractor!!

Brandon: no, sissy did it!

(it was fine when he went into the living room with it to watch "toons" and Kayla was not home, she was at school)

Me: (laughing) sissy did it?

Brandon: yep, sissy did it, kick her in the butt!! (he then proceeds to kick his leg up in the air as if to show me how to do it)


And the Blame Game has begun!


0 comments: