It's a mess but I wouldn't have it any other way!!

Hope you enjoy and come back often!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Couple of points....

1) Why is congress even holding a meeting over Wilson's little outburst of "you lie" when there is a thing called "freedom of speech". If they are going to "out" him over that then they also need to listen to the take that CNBC got of the good ol Pres today calling Kanye and jackass!

2) Kanye is a jackass (thats my freedom of speech)! Dont like what I just said, well then take it to congress!

3) I think the health care bill is going to help no one but the "higher ups (congress and everyone higher)"! Yeah you can take that one to congress too!

4) Medicine cost way too much and Pharmacy Techs get paid way too little!! (I know I am a nationally certified Pharmacy Technician)

5) We are never free of homework just because we graduated from school ourselves. We have to help our children with theirs too!

6) I still live in Alexander Co. but I support Caldwell Co. due to the recent tax increase.

7) Having pneumonia every year is the pits! Any day you feel you want to take it over for me I will let you, all it takes is a lung transplant!!!

8) This blog rant has been brought to you by me, a person who is currently sick with pneumonia and on several different medications that may or may have not altered my mental state and caused me to say things that I may or may not regret later! LOL

0 comments: